We know that changing and improving your process documents can be both lengthy and time consuming, however, we also know that by doing so can uncover areas that can improve your efficiency, and save you money.
That’s why we’ve created an End to End Process Review to help you. Throughout this programme, we’ll not only show you exactly what you need to focus on, but will support you every step of the way.
This program will help you identify the high level process whilst considering all related departments, Please note that whilst its not a requirement its great to have a representative from each department also attending the sessions.
Session 1 High-Level Process Mapping
- Encouraging you and the team to be open and honest, we walk through the process from point of enquiry to delivery
- We encourage engagement from all relevant parties, whether across departments or multi-level team members, ensuring we incorporate and record all interaction with other teams, systems and external factors.
Session 2 Understand Process & Systems
- With you and the team we look in greater depth as to what does and doesn’t work.
- Identifying what works well in terms of the process, systems, customer services, etc.
- Outline what is causing issues such as absorbing time or creating complaints
You will receive a high level process map, highlighting opportunities to save time and an plan to help you take action, or if you would benefit from additional suppofrt, we can work with you to identify the best way forward and implement the change.
£1000 + VAT for a workshop for up to 12 people from the organisation, onsite or online.
If you want to learn more about how you can save time & costs so increasing profit then please get in touch.