Sarah founded Propolis in 2014, and has over 25 years’ experience working in the financial services, manufacturing, retail and health industries working at Senior Management and Board Level. An Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, Sarah also holds a PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification for project management.
Her areas of expertise include Finance processes, HR systems & processes, customer journey and product journey. Notable achievements include:
- Time reduction of between 10% and 25% through efficiency improvement in all review clients,
- Reduction in customer complaints and credits by 8% of turnover
- Shortening of recruitment periods by 75%, and
- The successful relocation of a team including writing and documenting all processes and training materials for the management within a multi-site organization.
Andrew is an accomplished manager with over 20 years’ experience gained in engineering and operations, joining Propolis in 2019. He has extensive knowledge of the production requirements of high volume manufacturing within a customer focused environment, managing people, production and processes, enabling him to provide the necessary support to organisations wanting to improve efficiencies in the factory, warehousing and stock management.
His project delivery achievements include
- New Product introductions from Initial enquiry, whether prototyping, manual production to full automated production and assembly lines
- Reducing staff costs whilst increasing hourly output,
- Driving OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) up whilst increasing labour output and reducing scrap costs, and
- Improvement of KPI’s with respect to Quality, Cost, and Delivery
- The successful transfer of multi production lines to a new production location in a low cost country.
- Always ensuring the business and the team understand the value added to their customer, be that an internal or external customer.
Andrew can also deliver Practical and applied Lean Manufacturing Training, tailored to your organisation need, through formal structured workshops or more informally ‘on-the-job’ style.
Nicola joined the team in 2020 and supports the delivery of our services, with years of experience in corporate Nicola understands how Propolis can help your business be the best it can be.
With our base of operations in the heart of South Yorkshire we are well positioned to provide support to any area of the UK. Our client base ranges from the south coast of England to the heartlands of Scotland. We can travel to your sites as well as conducting business using many of the mainstream Web Based voice and video tools.